We’re looking for someone to help create visually stunning, memorable, and functional digital experiences.
Ideally you will have been creating digital design for a while now and enjoy crafting custom design for the clients you serve. You'll be working with the Digital Art Director and Technical Director to create unique and memorable design for our clients. You consume as much design as you put out, reading new techniques, designing for fun and staying up on your favorite design publications. You believe that everyone involved in creating a digital product is, on some level, a designer.
- History of designing high-quality web experiences
- Planning design before putting pixels on an artboard
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas to design team
- Use of Sketch for UI design
- Proficiency in Responsive Web Design
- Understanding of basic UX principles
- Understanding of (or ability with) HTML, CSS
- Bonus: iOS application design
- Bonus: Shopify theme/ecommerce design
- Lover of design in its many forms
- Not satisfied with ‘good enough’ design
- Established perspective and drive to do things the right way
- Take initiative in researching best practices and processes
- Enjoy collaborating with other designers and developers
- Desire to be part of a team in and outside of the office
- Able to take constructive criticism and self-correct without ego
- Follow design standards and tasks set by Digital Art Director
- Willing to speak up when something isn't right
The majority of our clients are small to medium sized businesses. The products we design and build create measurable change for our clients, and that should give you tinglies. You'll ideally be invested in your projects and will help clarify how design will benefit our clients' business. Sound like a plan?Apply now
No recruiters, please.
We are looking to build a tight-knit, diverse team. If you feel this post could be rewritten to be more inclusive, please let us know!